Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unreal Tournament III

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Unreal Tournament III Empty
PostSubject: Unreal Tournament III   Unreal Tournament III I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 am

The game is badass, but it's build too complex, pushing the Playstation 3 and Xbox360 just a little bit for once. Playing online sucks because it's too hard for the system to work with the connections given if it's under a T3, and you end up with a lag-spree every single game Neutral

I like the feel of it though, they added some pretty awesome stuff, but took some really cool stuff out also. I hate the Core games, it takes FOREVER to blow up this node, blow up that node, attack the core, blah blah blah Rolling Eyes

Campaign's pretty tight, the AI is built really well considering it's for a game console other then a PC, and with the large enviornments as detailed as they are, for the game to be able to hold all of that while rendering AI for multiple characters is really a job well done by the designers.

I give the game a 7/10 considering gameplay as well as online play. farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_mrc
Vander

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III   Unreal Tournament III I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:20 am

It's ok, I had it for PS3. Sold it for full price to a friend after owning it for a week. I prefer CoD4 or BF: Bad Company but I'm getting really bored of console games, I prefer the PC.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III   Unreal Tournament III I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:08 pm

Yeah COD4 is pretty fun, I need to go buy it actually. I've never been too much of a PC gamer, I've always grown up with handhelds since I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_mrc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unreal Tournament III   Unreal Tournament III I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unreal Tournament III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Alliance Cafe :: Off-Subject of Ogame-
Jump to: