Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Anime

Go down 
+3
Slayer
Wandering Paladin
DarkWolf172
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Immortal Soul

Immortal Soul

Favorite Anime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:47 am

DarkWolf172 wrote:
I love Dragonball, dragonball Z, and dragonball GT. My favorite character is Vegeta. Whos everyone's fav character? I have to know! XD

king

vegeta pwns everybody else
he has the best lines , best soundtrack fuckin awesome bad ass character

THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS Cool
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf172

DarkWolf172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Yeah i know he is just a bad ass.He has the best background i mean hes "THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!!!"

He does have the best lines he says the most koolest and most baddest shit ever! =D

king
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf172

DarkWolf172

PostSubject: Hellsing   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:16 pm

Hey who likes Hellsing? or knows about it?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Paladin

Wandering Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Ive heard of Hellsing it seemed a bit too violent for my tastes geek
Back to top Go down
Seventhgrave

Seventhgrave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:02 am

Hellsing.. meh
I've seen it.. and I didn't dislike it, but didn't like it either.

regarding dragonball, Teen Gohan in his fight vs Cell.. best DBZ moment, and best character
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf172

DarkWolf172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:14 pm

Aw i love Hellsing I'm a pretty big fan of it to tell you the truth =D

and yes i loved the fight with Gohan and cell, totally intense specially when he went all super saiyan 2 and everyone was like WHOA! lol!

king
Back to top Go down
onelazygamer

onelazygamer

PostSubject: Death Note   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Death Note is the best. Sure, it isnt like those action anime like Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece, but the story is actually quite interesting. The plot gets you thinking and I really connected with a couple of characters. Does anyone else watch it?
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf172

DarkWolf172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:24 pm

I have watched a couple of episodes.I think the story is pretty detailed and smart.Most of this action animes are easy to understand but in Death Note you actually have to think.

If you have ever watched Rahxephon, that is an anime that you truly need to think to understand it.It can be very confusing at times but once you get it, it is very entertaining and keeps you hooked on.I recommend Rahxephon for the smart people that like to think and that enjoy a smart anime.

king
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Where can you find that anime?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_mrc
Seventhgrave

Seventhgrave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:04 pm

death note is really good, except for the last season

never heard of rahxephon before though, you might enjoy Neon Genesis Evangelion (really vague stuff)
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf172

DarkWolf172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:41 pm

You can find the Rahxephon episodes on youtube just put [Rahxephon ep.1] thats where i re-watch my shows XD

I loved Rahxephon i enjoyed it a lot i hope you all enjoy it as much as i did =D

king
Back to top Go down
onelazygamer

onelazygamer

PostSubject: Agreed. Second Season of DN...   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Second Season of Death Note really sucked. Especially the beginning. Once the original detective died, it kinda got slow. But it picked up toward the end, but it was actually not as good as the first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime   Favorite Anime - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Anime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2